If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website policy was updated in April 2019.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relating to offers and surveys
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
If you register with us, or continue to use our site you agree to the use of our cookies.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
How do we use the data we collect?
Collecting this data enable us to find out more specifically what you are looking for and how we can deliver on the products and services we offer.
Specifically we may use data in the following ways:
- For our own records
- To customise the website to you
- To send you details about our products, services, offers and other relevant information
- To contact you for market research purposes